Quality Assurance Analyst
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst for a contract role in Andover, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for providing documentation support as an individual and through collaboration with laboratory subject matter experts.
- Organize and prioritize workload with managers to meet all timelines and deliverables to ensure compliance
- Responsible for revising and authoring GMP documents
- Responsible for authoring change control documents and creating change requests for LIMS
- Evaluate compendial changes and impact on GMP procedures and specifications
- Manage project and coordinate timeliness with stakeholders
- 2-5+ years of experience in Pharma/Biopharma
- Experience as a Document Specialist with GMP Pharma experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cGMP and industry standards
- Experience working in cGMP USP/EP/JP, regulatory environment is strongly preferred
- SOP and documentation experience
- Experience supporting raw material departments
- Proficiency with computer systems (Microsoft Office applications, etc.)
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and must have a detail-oriented approach to deliverables
- Experience with electronic document systems is highly preferred
- BA degree in a science related field is required
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!