10975 El Monte Overland Park, KS 66211
Are you a talented QA Manager looking to join a fun, creative and challenging environment? We’re looking for experienced individuals who have a strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment to ensure the company’s solutions meet the defined requirements.
The individual in this role should be ambitious and we’re looking for someone who can make an impact as both a leader and as an individual contributor.
- Responsible for developing and mentoring the Quality Assurance team
- Actively lead and enhance the QA processes to meet quality, compliance, and business objectives
- Responsible for providing daily updates to related team on progress against timelines and goals, as well as identifying risk as appropriate
- Creatively generate and review test plans and test cases with the committed focus in executing them with the entire team
- Debug test automation failures and environmental issues, analyze test results, and guide the dev team on ways to improve coverage
- Contribute on a hands-on level, such as writing and executing test plans/cases
- Minimum 5+ years of QA experience with 3+ years of lead/managerial experience
- Experience working with Java, Python, React, SQL. AWS is a plus
- Knowledgeable in the agile/scrum development process with the ability to handle rapid release cycles
- Experience with REST APIs with data validation
- Strong project management skills, and experience proposing trade-offs and providing risk assessment to business owners
- Must have excellent planning, coordination, and communication skills
- Experience leading an offshore team is a plus
- Team player with the mindset of always looking to learn and improve
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, sills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.