Project Planner Manager
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a contract role in Groton, CT. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be accountable for generating and managing high-quality project schedules associated with the drug development teams.
- Responsible for performing important project planning activities in support of team deliverables and the GDP portfolios
- Partner with Project Managers in support of Development, Operations, and Commercial project team members to create project schedules
- Responsible for the generation, management, and maintenance of high-quality project schedules associated with the drug development teams supporting the operational/strategic delivery
- Support several types of schedules in support of a clinical development plan
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of the principles, concepts, and theories of project management
- Extensive experience with planning and resource forecasting tools (e.g., MS Project, Planisware, OnePage)
- Experienced user of reporting and office software (e.g., MS Office, Business Objects, Spotfire)
- Experience in end-game/regulatory submission planning and/or product launch planning
- Strong ability to negotiate, facilitate, and manage cross-functional team dynamics
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
- Bachelor level degree is required
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Rosanne has 10 years of exclusive Healthcare IT recruiting experience along with bioinformatics and the pharmaceutical industry. She is determined to helping her candidates find their next opportunity and is dedicated to her candidates as they take the next step in their career path. Rosanne’s ability to identify high-quality candidates ensures that every individual she places is a great hire!