Project Manager Senior
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for leading process reviews and facilitating the design and development of new processes.
- Responsible for providing professional guidance and leadership to the project teams to realize the strategic business vision and desired results
- Negotiate for resources, liaise with external and internal vendors on project related matters
- Responsible for delivering extensible, on-time solutions and providing a keen focus on contributing to the enablement of high-performing teams, with a strong focus on the customer
- Partner closely with the company’s technology and business stakeholders
- Must have 6+ years of experience as a Sr. Project Manager within a global technology or a software development environment
- 5+ years of experience managing a project team of at least 10 members from multiple business units or geographic locations within a matrixed technology environment
- 4+ years of experience with Business Intelligence projects (analytics, reporting, data warehousing, etc.)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a role managing 2 or more concurrent projects at a time
- 4+ years of experience managing projects utilizing an agile development methodology
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.