Project Manager Senior
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for partnering with other team members to collaborate on project planning and execution, as well as project delivery.
- Drive complex, cross-functional enterprise projects, while leading multiple efforts simultaneously
- Responsible for guiding projects through formal approval and funding gates; developing project plans, and managing the project execution throughout all stages
- Develop a deep understanding of projects within the program portfolio
- Partner with relevant IT and business hiring manages to ensure projects have the skillsets and resources required for delivery
- Responsible for ensuring that project status reports are relevant, transparent, and add value
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an IT or Software Development setting
- Experience using Agile methods and working on complex, integrated platforms is required
- Extensive experience driving multiple complex and cross-functional enterprise projects
- Experience performing core project management duties, including guiding projects through formal approval and funding gates
- PMP, PgMP, and Scum Master Certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management is preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.