Project Manager Senior
El Dorado, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Manage the design, development and/or implementation of new or enhanced systems projects or programs
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, and identifying appropriate resources needed
- Communicate project status to internal and external parties, along with preparing reports for management review
- Responsible for coordinating recurring meetings between project point of contacts
- Own and maintain data to inform project of dependent project status, risks, and issues
- 5+ years of experience working in a cross functional, matrix environment
- Extensive prior work experience as a project/program manager
- Experience with dependency management
- Experience managing the design, development, and/or implementation of new or enhanced systems projects for programs
- Ability to assemble project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, and identifying appropriate resources needed to ensure timely completion of projects
- Experience communicating project status to both internal and external parties and preparing reports for management review
- Strong data analysis skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!