Project Manager Lead
50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Partner with multiple delivery teams to influence and improve project-based activities to achieve operation efficiencies
- Provide direct oversight on schedule, issues/risks, budgets, and resources
- Define project governance and project structure, as well as track projects against major milestones and business targets
- Define, implement, and facilitate change management
- Responsible for actively managing project budgets including actuals reviews and monthly forecasting
- Project and program management exp. with increasing scope, schedule complexity, and budget accountability is required
- Exp. managing agile/scrum cross-functional teams and implementing agile methodologies within an IT organization is required
- Must have Information Technology/Technical Background experience
- Proficiency with JIRA or similar epic, story, and defeat tracking management systems
- Exp. in delivering digital customer interfacing platforms (i.e., portal websites, mobile applications)
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification is highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Project, Planview or similar project management tools
- Extensive experience managing direct reports
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.