2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for leading the development of integrated business systems, processes and programs that support the organization’s global markets in meeting their business objects.
- Responsible for monitoring the time management and budget tracking tools
- Perform standard project management duties, including leading status meetings and providing status reports to leadership
- Manage projects with all teams that provide different types of data to ensure that it is in the right format so vendors can understand what they’re trying to do
- Lead the development of integrated business systems, processes and programs that support the organization’s global markets in meeting their business objects
- Must have 5-8+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Extensive experience working with a technical team and/or on technical projects is required (Digital is highly preferred)
- Time managing and budget tracking experience is required
- Must be a great communicator and able to lead as a Project Manager
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP is a huge plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!