2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for coordinating the project portfolio and other initiatives impacting infrastructure.
- Support the implementation of infrastructure programs to ensure the success of the company
- Work closely with business leaders to ensure strategic programs are delivered according to define success criteria
- Provide detailed capacity management of the portfolio to deliver projects, including technical team resources
- Responsible for facilitating project management execution to enhance the quality and timeliness of solution delivery initiatives
- Monitor, measure, and report on effectiveness and results of project teams
- Develop an integrated plan that includes program deliverables, strategic alignment, total revenue, profit opportunity and enterprise-wide impacts
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and its components is required
- Typical project monument experience: Financials, timeline tasks, meetings, calendaring, timekeeping, etc.
- Global program/project experience is a strong plus
- Experience support infrastructure teams is a huge plus
- Experience monitoring, measuring, and reporting on effectiveness and results of project teams
- Experience coordinating project portfolios and other initiatives impacting infrastructure
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!