2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a role in the Greater Seattle Area. In this role, you will be responsible for managing support as a business and how it is delivered. This team focuses on how to make support more efficient from a customer and support perspective.
- Responsible for scheduling and facilitating walkthroughs
- Develop relationships with various teams and leverage this to keep track of features in each sprint
- Record walkthroughs and upload content when CSS is unavailable
- Responsible for reviewing document content for accuracy
- Perform standard project management duties (scheduling, calendaring, etc.)
- Responsible for holding team members accountable to the project timelines
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in an Agile PM Environment is a must have
- Must have 3+ years of Project Management experience, including scheduling, experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel, and Azure DevOps
- Experience in a customer support environment is required
- Must be able to hold people accountable to deliverables and project timelines
- Agile certifications are a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Candidates must be local to the Greater Seattle Area.