El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Work closely with lifecycle planners to complete all upfront project scope reviews
- Responsible for ensuring the team has clearly defined scope, requirements, and understanding of what is changing
- Ensure requested scope, requirements are clearly defined, and provide initial review and feedback on project-based artifacts, Technical Design Documents/functional specs, and system design documents
- Review, track and assign resources based on resource availability and project timelines
- Facilitate initial and bi-weekly meetings with project stakeholders to ensure expectations are being met and address any concerns accordingly
- Must have experience with testing and test processes
- Extensive Environment Management Scheduling experience is required
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience coordinating project phases, schedules and support services while tracking and reporting progress
- Extensive experience drafting IS-EPM estimates
- Experience rereviewing IS-EPM artifacts
- Experience providing clearly defined scope, requirements, and release artifacts
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted