Project Manager III
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a contract role in McPherson, Kansas. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be accountable for managing activities specifically for processes and cleaning validation, as well as contamination control.
- Responsible for creating, reviewing, and evaluation project plans and objectives for one or more project teams
- Track and report project progress relative to time, budget, and demonstrated results
- Communicate project status, milestones and issues to project sponsors
- Responsible for negotiating with clients, colleagues and outside vendors
- Apply effective project management methodologies and control techniques
- 5-7 years of prior work experience as a Project Manager
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience with various project management methodologies and control techniques
- Experience tracking and reporting project status relative to time and budget
- Extensive experience creating, reviewing, and evaluating projects plans and objects for multiple project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Rosanne has 10 years of exclusive Healthcare IT recruiting experience along with bioinformatics and the pharmaceutical industry. She is determined to helping her candidates find their next opportunity and is dedicated to her candidates as they take the next step in their career path. Rosanne’s ability to identify high-quality candidates ensures that every individual she places is a great hire!