Project Manager - Specialty
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager - Specialist for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for the oversight and management of vertical portfolio of work associated with one or more strategic suppliers.
- Be the single point of contact for other internal teams looking to partner with specific supplier(s)
- Responsible for onboarding new or existing technologies into the supplier portfolio
- Partner with Sourcing on all aspects of contract management, including possible RFP activities, updates to existing contracts, and ensuring pricing and contractual alignment across all bodies of work
- Responsible for managing overall financial operations for portfolio of suppliers including invoicing, auditing, budgeting & forecasting activities
- Conduct monthly business reviews and drive ongoing continual improvement processes
- Must have a deep understanding of technology program and portfolio financial management practices
- Advanced skills in the MS Office Product Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI or similar reporting/analysis tools is required
- Prior experience with RFP’s, contract creation, oversight and management of strategic partnerships
- Prior experience in Retail or QSR environments is a strong plus
- Experience conducting monthly business reviews and drive ongoing continual improvement processes
- Experience managing overall financial operations for portfolio of suppliers including invoicing, auditing, budgeting & forecasting activities
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!