2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily focus on enterprise wide brand opportunities to ensure that the organization has a timely, relevant storybook of inspiring material.
Candidates must be local to the Seattle area!
- Responsible for supporting various teams with meetings and aligning adjacent teams to project deliverables
- Responsible for scheduling/tracking testing and integration plans
- Responsible for communicating plans and requirements to support the initiatives to all teams
- Understand the capabilities of the team at a high level and support the enrollment to ensure they are stable
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager
- 8+ years of professional IT industry experience
- Experience around program delivery and/or technical delivery is required
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to build and inspire cross-functional collaborative teams is required
- 5+ years of Release Management with custom developed product or service delivery experience is required
- Advanced technical skills with application and system software development experience
- Must have exceptional communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate with diverse audiences at various levels of an organization
- Strong understanding of Cloud computing services including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Applied expertise in Release Management best practices and approaches for custom developed, consumer off-the-shelf, and digital applications
- Scrum/Agile experience is a huge plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!