2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting the organization’s Data Governance team to leverage data as a strategic asset, and drive growth through the responsible management and use of data.
- This person will be responsible for supporting the Data Governance team with day to day operational activities
- Support cross-group data governance activities and projects owned by the team to ensure meetings have venue, agenda, content, quorum/attendance, etc.
- Responsible for designing mock-ups for online collaboration to ensure requirements are fulfilled for records and information management
- Deliver and manage updated collaboration site(s) ensuring access and records management is appropriate
- Develop easily understood, insightful, and intuitive business facing reports
- Own reports for communicating key performance metrics; designing, pulling information from data sources, and defining reports for the team
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of experience working with and/or supporting data governance teams is required
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of experience as a program, project, operations coordinator
- 2-4+ years of experience delivering business facing reports
- Strong knowledge of core Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of SharePoint (web parts, page creation, and permission mapping)
- Solid understanding of Data Governance concepts, frameworks, and processes
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with, the ability to adapt approach to different types of engagements
- Seeking individuals who are team-oriented and a self-starter, and someone who is good with problem-solving skills
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI reports and usage, basic SQL Query knowledge & Data Analysis skills are a strong plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.