2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. We’re looking for individuals who have experience working with Asian markets and who have a high sensitivity towards cultural differences. The individual in this role will manage a portion of work in a global program and collaborate with an existing team of project and program managers.
- Responsible for the management of program finances, including providing reports of spend and consumed labor, and tracking actuals
- Collaborate with Workstream Project Managers and Program Project Manager to compare forecast to actuals and identifying anomalies
- Monitor operational change management process for changes that are required and impact the program
- Responsible for creating comprehensive project plans; detailed project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organization change management activities
- Report out on progress and management of issues/risks to executive level audience on a regular basis
- Must have experience working with Asian markets and being sensitive to culture differences
- Experience in managing program financial budgets and have a strong understanding of corporate accounting systems
- Extensive experience with Operational Change Control Processes and tools
- Must have direct IT Project Management experience of a broad range of projects including Enterprise Systems projects (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure/datacenter/security projects
- Must be willing to work some evenings for calls with Asia. Travel to Asia may be required
- Self-starter with the strong ability to work independently
- Experience collaborating and communicating at all levels of an organization and between locations on different continents is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!