2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for establishing project roles and responsibilities and providing team members with clear direction.
- Responsible for creating comprehensive project plans; detailed project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities
- Determine program/project governance and decision-making structure
- Ensures completion of all steps required to obtain project funding and resource acquisition approval
- Report progress and management of issues and risks while tracking the execution against tasks
- Establish project roles and responsibilities, and provide team members with clear direction
- Must have 7-10+ years of experience as a Technology Program Manager or Project Manager
- Must have direct IT Project Management experience of Enterprise Systems projects (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, Siebel, etc.)
- Extensive experience with reporting project progress and management of issues/risks to a VP level audience on a regular basis
- Must have experience collaborating and communicating at all levels of an organization
- Extensive experience using standard office tools and O365 Office Suite and Microsoft Project Professional
- Experience in either Business or IT Sourcing/Contracting is a strong plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.