Program Manager-Data Governance
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for enabling the company to leverage data as a strategic asset and drive growth through the responsible management and use of data. We’re looking for creative and self-motivated program managers who have experience building teams to best leverage their skillsets and understand how each person fits into a broader picture.
- Responsible for developing control structures within a complex global environment to ensure awareness and compliance with processes and policies
- Collaborate with business and technical stewards to coordinate and oversee the resolution of data integrity
- Participate in analyzing and troubleshooting complex system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause
- Responsible for the creation and management of documentation such as business glossary, data flows, and conceptual data models
- Deliver training and perform knowledge transfer to data stewards as well as establish/manage stewardship KPIs
Overall Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with Data governance
- 5+ years of experience with Data management activities
- 3+ years of Data stewardship experience with an enterprise master data system, system of record, or data warehouse
- Must have a strong understanding of Data Management & Data Architecture, with the ability to create data architecture diagrams
- Strong ability to define rules that govern how data is transformed, integrated, and used, including queries, report writing, and present findings
- Working knowledge of all data architectures: relational, non-relational, dimensional, cubes, etc.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and proven experience influencing in highly matrixed organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems (or related study) or commensurate experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.