Program Manager - IT
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced IT Program Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for working with cross-functional teams on plans and execution of the roll-out of additional Product Controller software.
- Responsible for working closely with the cross-functional teams to plan out schedules
- Repsonsible for communicating with leadership team after deployments
- Work closely with the hardware project managers to understand schedules and work with operations team to understand the release schedule
- Collaborate with retail operations to make recommendations for schedules
- At least 5-10+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Must be able to drive issues/tasks to resolution and conclusion
- Must be data and fact driven
- Strong ability to execute within the agile/scrum, large scale scrum model
- Able to successfully collaborate across teams
- Able to deal with ambiguity and make recommendations on process/structural improvement to processes
- Experience working cross-functional for planning schedules
- This candidate needs to be organized and extremely detailed oriented
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.