2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Network Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for ensuring that all phone and data lines are provisioned and successfully installed in the company’s stores.
- Ensure all LAN and WAN cabling and all Point of Sale (POS) hardware and software are fully functional
- Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Leverage relevant processes, technology, and subject matter experts to propose appropriate solutions
- Responsible for clearly communicating all issue resolutions
- Perform application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Must have a minimum of 2-3+ years of experience as a Network Analyst
- 2+ years of experience in help desk, client services, and/or customer service
- Advanced WAN and LAN cabling support experience
- At least 2+ years of experience with Incident and Inventory Management Systems
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management in an information technology environment
- Retail network analyst support experience is a plus
- POS installation/run support experience and Process Automation experience is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication experience
- Must be able to deliver excellent customer service on a daily basis
- Must have strong knowledge of retail store infrastructure, store and data center operations, and telephony network systems
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills is highly desired
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.