Microsoft Solutions Architect
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is seeking to hire an experienced Microsoft Solutions Architect to join their team in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for helping companies reach their full business potential by providing pre-sales guidance to developing and designing solutions and modernizing their IT environment.
This role requires travel up to 25% of the time to regularly meet with customers and Microsoft representatives, as well as to take part in industry and educational events.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Responsible for selling and positioning Microsoft products and services to customers
- Engage with the Enterprise Architects and the Professional Services teams for technology solutions design and deployment
- Work with the sales team and the customer to bring up-to-date insights on Microsoft technologies, industry trends, and the competition
- Present/host learning workshops in person and over the phone with business leaders to drive sales
- Utilize your expertise in Microsoft technologies and passion for quality customer engagement to ensure that solutions are designed to drive agility, productivity, and security
Qualifications of this role:
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales capacity
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies and services (Azure IaaS, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows Server)
- Strong understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Strong knowledge and experience with EMS/Intune, Skype for Business (including Skype PBX), System Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM), and SQL
- Advanced business acumen with the ability to understand the ins and outs of the customer’s challenges
- Must have excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum Education – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
Our client offers outstanding benefits such as benefits package from DAY 1, meaningful work, high-performance teams, paid volunteer days, a staff run charity, and dog-friendly offices.
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorship or relocation benefits. There is a generous salary + bonus structure, as well as great company benefits! If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you!