Microsoft Dynamics Consultant
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Consultant expert to partner with our client. This is a remote opportunity.
We’re seeking candidates who have a passion for innovative technology and driving customer transformation. This person must be able to communicate with a variety of different audiences and must have strong presentation skills. The ability to lead technical communities along with handling critical customer issues is important for this role.
The person in this role will be tasked with evaluating end-user business requirements, translating them into technical specifications, and developing and implementing the appropriate technical solutions.
- 3-5 years of Dynamics CRM Service experience
- Ability to configure Dynamics 365 and demo to obtain customer commitment
- Ability to manage solution modeling meetings in a full client environment all remotely
- Ability to design and document a Functional Design Documents
- Experience as a Sr. Functional Consultant for Merchant Support (B2B)
- Experience with Dynamics 365 2020 Wave 2
- Service Model – Case Management
- Service Model – Knowledge Management
- Service Module - Project Service Automation
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Responsible for creating Configuration deliverable
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!