Master Usability Specialist
Oakland, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Master Usability Test for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Oakland, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for conducting benchmarking studies, use google analytics and other tools to understand/define quantitative UX goals and metrics in collaboration with Designers, Qualitative Researchers, Data Analysts, and Program Managers
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Conduct empirical researching using methods from computer science, quantitative social science, statistics, and other fields to understand user behavior
- Responsible for leading research development, as well as collecting and analyzing user behavior through remote usability studies, field visits, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
- Minimum 2-4+ years of prior work experience
- Must have experience with user research
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience is required
- Must have research strategy and planning experience
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Basic understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience with UserZoom, UserTesting.com, Qualtrics or similar tools is highly preferred
- Experience in integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Proficient knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.