Master UX Researcher
Oakland, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Master UX Researcher for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Oakland, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Tasked with leading independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences from development of learning plan to collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Responsible for understanding and incorporating complex technical and business requirements into research
- Screen, consent, and schedule research participants for in-person and virtual usability testing
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments
- Work closely with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to identify and prioritize research tasks
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations
- Minimum 5-8+ years of experience as a UX Researcher
- Strong quantitative and qualitative data analysis experience is required
- Experience with Google Analytics is highly preferred
- Must have strong communication and collaboration skills
- Research strategy and planning experience is required
- Experience managing complex projects across different lines of business
- Experience working with designers and product managers is a strong plus
- Experience with UserZoom or remote testing set-up
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is highly preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted