Master Visual Designer
Oakland, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Master Visual Designer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in California.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing a broad range of deliverables ranging from large scale design systems, marketing campaigns, online newsletters, email templates, banners, and everything in-between
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders and the UX design team, including interaction designers, information architects, writers and editors
- Partner with development teams and QA to ensure designs are implemented correctly for a flawless user experience
- Share in the creation, maintenance and implementation of design standards and guidelines in the continued evolution of the company’s online experience
- Responsible for maintaining and nurturing stake-holder relationships, ensuring requirements are received, interpreted, and implemented with the best possible balance between business and customer needs
- Minimum 5-7+ tears of experience designing consumer-facing online interfaces
- Strong ability to create inspired design solutions along with multiple priorities and timelines
- Strong ability to evangelize and implement fundamental concepts, practices and procedures relating to the online Visual Design field
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to lead and influence stakeholders toward the best solution
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to balance aesthetics, innovation, and usability
- Corporate experience in healthcare, finance or similar fields is highly preferred
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Suite, with an emphasis on Photoshop/Fireworks, and Illustrator
- Experience working in Agile development is highly desired
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS, and how designs translate to code
- Strong knowledge of latest web technologies, including browser and platform landscape
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.