Manager, Data Science
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire a Manager, Data Science for a full-time role in the Seattle, WA. We’re seeking talented individuals who are hands-on and able to lead a team of world class data scientists.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Responsible for developing, improving, and experimenting with cutting edge AI methodologies and algorithms
- Responsible for supporting and evolving the organization’s suite of machine learning, deep learning, AI, and natural language processing models
- This individual will lead a data science team to solve and contribute to the products that the organization is building
- Work closely with Product Management and Customer Success teams
- Responsible for managing and growing teams and talent for current and future goals
- Must have 6-8+ years of professional hands-on software development experience
- Must have experience and training in cutting-edge research in machine learning, natural language processing, computational linguistics, and text mining
- Advanced proficiency with Python, TensorFlow and other data science tools is a huge plus
- Experience managing high-performance engineering teams is required
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of both relational and NoSQL databases, preferably MySQL, redshift, and DynamoDB
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex systems and processes
- Strong software development process background, preferably using Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field. Masters is preferred.
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!