Managed Services Advisor-Seattle or Chicago
415 1st Ave N #300 Seattle, Washington 98109
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is looking to hire a Managed Services Advisor who will be focused on supporting their Managed Service opportunities. This role will require the individual to work closely with the sales teams and will support the qualification, proposal preparation, account strategy and client management.
This role requires approximately 15-25% travel, and your home office locations can be in Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Responsible for assisting Sales Managers and Account Executives in defining and positioning large or complex Managed Services solutions
- Interface with Managed Services Operations to ensure the company’s capability of delivery of services
- Utilize strategic account planning methodology to increase Managed Services revenue and gross margin
- Assist in business outcome discussions with the company’s client(s) contacts at C-Level and LOB
- Managing forecast – maintain accurate revenue and closing metrics
- At least 5+ years of experience in a managed services sales environment
- Strong client services skills with a focus on improving the client experience
- Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of Cisco servers
- Proven managed services sales success
- Must have excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and drive to achieve
- High attention to detail
Our client offers outstanding benefits such as benefits package from DAY 1, meaningful work, high-performance teams, paid volunteer days, a staff run charity, and dog-friendly offices.
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorships or relocation benefits. There is a generous salary + bonus structure, as well as great company benefits!
If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.