Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Learning Management System Administrator for a contract role in Kalamazoo, MI. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be responsible for the creation and management of documents in support of training change initiatives.
- Responsible for the processing of training documents within the site change management system
- Prove excellent customer service to the site for all training processes
- Prepare documents to support project milestones and provide training reports as requested
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity within the learning management system
- Must have at least 3-5+ years of working experience as a Learning Management Administrator
- Extensive experience working with SharePoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience processing training documents within the site’s Quality Tracking System
- Experience preparing documents and providing training reports in a timely manner
- Must be able to type at least 60 wpm
- Associates degree, or Bachelor’s degree and previous LMS experience is highly preferred
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.