Lead Software Developer
18300 Cascade Ave S #150 Tukwila, Washington 98188
Our client is seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to join their team in this growing consumer e-commerce company.
A key factor in this company's success as an online retailer is their industry-leading ability to react to inventory or pricing changes and communicate them to the various marketplaces they sell on. They utilize a wide variety of APIs, services, algorithms, and custom-built software. Their platforms are built on a variety of Microsoft technologies including C#, WinForms, MVC, WebForms, WPF, Windows Services, WCF, .NET Core & WebApi.
The Software Engineering Manager role will be lead and grow the existing engineering team. You'll be tasked with helping the team solve technical challenges such as scaling the proprietary pricing solutions, and building new mobile device tools for use in the distribution centers.
This organization offers a great working atmosphere, with flexible hours, some remote work options, great benefits, and interesting product offerings. It's also very dog-friendly, offers work/life balance, and located out of the downtown city traffic snarls.
Significant professional experience with the following.
- 7+ years experience as a manager of software development teams
- Prior success as a software engineer working on challenging problems
- Developing the careers of team members
- Proficiency on the Microsoft stack and ecosystem
- Expertise in SQL Server and C#
- Experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures
- Experience building high-performance distributed systems
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience building Mobile devices applications and software
- Experience with data warehousing and SQL Server 2016
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
No Visa sponsorship is available. No Third party candidates, please! Local candidates only.