Lead Scrum Master
San Francisco, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Lead Scrum Master for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Support new product development in support of the company’s Enterprise-Wide Agile Adoption
- Foster team collaboration and drive process improvement towards a more consistent delivery of working software
- Drive team success by establishing goals and creating plans for scrum teams
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Onshore/Offshore development and QA teams and IT stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master in a digital & mobile environment
- Strong understanding of the Software/Project Management Lifecycle (SDLC/PMLC) and program and project management techniques, methodologies and best practices
- Experience with driving and delivering digital customer interfacing platforms and utilizing multiple software delivery methodologies (i.e., waterfall, hybrid, agile)
- 4+ years of direct experience working with technology and tools used to support Agile practices. Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to successfully interact with all levels of management
- Scrum Master certification is required
- Must have a four-year university Bachelor’s Degree
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.