Lead Data Scientist
568 1st Avenue South, Suite 550 Seattle, Washington 98104
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire a Lead Data Scientist for a full-time role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will collaborate with Data Scientists and engineers to contribute to the innovative products that the company is building.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Utilize machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing techniques to solve and contribute to the company’s innovative products
- Responsible for developing and improving methodologies to support the product’s the company is building
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and engineers as well as lead team production
- Responsible for conveying rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts
- 2+ years of experience leading a production team
- Advanced proficiency with at least one programming language for data analysis, preferably Python
- 5+ years of experience and training in cutting-edge research in machine learning
- 5+ years of experience with natural language processing and deep learning approaches
- Strong ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts
- 5+ years of experience working in an agile methodology
- Masters in a quantitative discipline such as Predictive Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Coursework in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.