Intermediate UX Researcher
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Intermediate UX Researcher for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Oakland, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for leading independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences from development of learning plan to collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
- Screen, consent, and schedule research participants for in-person and virtual usability testing
- Tasked with collecting and analyzing user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments
- Work closely with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to identify and prioritize research tasks
- Minimum 2-4+ years of experience as a UX Researcher
- Strong research strategy experience is required
- Must have experience with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with designers and product managers
- Experience with UserZoom or remote testing set-up
- Strong project management skills is a huge plus
- Experience with Googly Analytics
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted