Intermediate UI Developer
San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking a UI Developer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in California.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
The individual in this role will be responsible for providing additional visual design support to the UX team. Designers on this team will also be tasked with evolving the organization’s style guide/design system and applying user-centered design principles to everything they do.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a UI Developer
- Experience building front end UI components is required
- Must have a good eye for visual design and detail
- Strong knowledge in UX prototyping programs, including Sketch, InVision, Figma
- Must have experience shipping live websites/experiences
- Must have experience with Angular
- Experience working in a UX/UI environment
- Experience creating design systems/style guides is a huge plus
- Strong design background is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.