3300 Zinfandel Dr Rancho Cordova, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Instructional Designer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Rancho Cordova, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for scoping, designing, developing, and evaluating training for the organization’s online authorization tool
- Work closely with other team members and Subject Matter Experts to develop training for internal teams and providers
- Develop engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and knowledge transfer
- Create job aids, quick tips, FAQs and other education materials
- Responsible for designing and developing live webinars, eLearning, blended learning, and some classroom/chairside training programs
- Must have experience developing training using instructional design principles and methodologies
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint, Snag-It, and one or more eLearning development tool(s)
- Experience developing software or systems training is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with organizational skills
- Proficiency with Articulate Storyline and/or Camtasia is a strong plus
- Experienced presenter/trainer/facilitator, especially via online events
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodology is a plus
- Experience in the health care industry is a strong plus
- Strong familiarity with software development and implementation process
- Bachelor’s degree in education/instructional design or equivalent preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.