50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Information Architect for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for planning and designing the information structure for websites and web applications
- Organize information and content and design strategies using data from usability testing
- Translate user behavior into media structure and craft interactive experiences
- Responsible for editing and writing content, producing workflow diagrams and other production materials, as well as organizing information into site maps
- Responsible for coordinating with Web Producers and creative and production departments to implement their strategies
- A strong understanding of web production software, such as Visio, Dreamweaver, Office and Sketch is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in content strategy and info architecture is required
- Must be able to communicate and design site map artifacts and develop strategies
- Prior work experience with larger organizations is preferred
- A degree in information technology, MIS or Engineering is preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.