2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Incident Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for the coordination, escalation, and communication resolution of system restoration incidents.
- Responsible for the Incident Escalation process, content and results
- Coordinate support efforts through incident command & control bridge
- Responsible for identifying and reporting trends and progress
- Ensure incidents that are not immediately resolved are appropriately escalated to service owner
- Review proposed tool enhancements for best practice applications
- Interface with other processes ensuring resources are sufficient and properly allocates
- Ensure timely, clear communication regarding system restoration issues with appropriate stakeholders
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience facilitating crisis bridge lines
- 5+ years of incident resolution and root cause analysis experience
- Strong familiarity with incident management processes
- Must have broad technology knowledge of servers, databases, networking, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change, and Knowledge Management practices (ITIL)
- Must have strong proven interpersonal skills & able to work well with individuals at all levels
- Detail-oriented and strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems
- Available for on-call coverage 24x7, to support off-hours work as required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.