IT Project Manager
El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider. The individual in this position can work in either El Dorado Hills, San Francisco, Or Woodland Hills.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for effectively managing multiple, high-complexity projects/programs of diverse scope
- Coordinate efforts to estimate and scope proposals
- Manage project resources to meet deliverables, including forming and motivating high-performance, cross-functional teams
- Responsible for providing regular communications and project status reports to management, stakeholders, and the project team
- Manage project costs with the approved capital and expense budgets, including trend analysis and appropriate communications and support
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to enterprise management methodology and standards
- Must have 8-12+ years of direct Project Management experience with healthcare payer operations
- Hands-on experience in project/program resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting with both on-shore and off-shore staff is required
- Must have experience leading projects and programs within and outside IT
- Must have demonstrated ability in estimating, calculating, and reporting on financials
- Experience with Medi-Cal line of business is highly preferred
- Experience with MS Project, Planview, or similar project management tools
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred but not required
- PMP preferred but not required; SAFe Scrum Master training is desired
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.