IT Project Manager
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for leading the design, development and/or implementation of new systems projects and/or programs.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, and identifying appropriate resources needed to ensure timely completion of the project
- Communicate with internal and external parties on project status
- Responsible for preparing reports for management review
- Own and maintain data to inform project of dependent project status, risk, and issues
- Coordinate recurring meetings between project point of contacts
- 5+ years of prior work experience as an IT Project Manager
- Must have experience in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of experience working in a cross-functional and matrix environment
- 3+ years of dependency management experience
- Extensive data analysis experience
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Extensive experience owning and maintaining data to inform project of dependent project status, risks, and issues
- Experience developing project schedules to ensure timely completion of the project
- Experience preparing reports for management review
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!