IT Project Associate
El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager Associate for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA. This individual will primarily be responsible for supporting the program and project managers in a variety of ways.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for the data analysis of program artifacts and managing the IT Change Control process
- Manage the design, development and/or implementation of new or enhanced systems projects or programs
- Assemble project team, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop project schedule to ensure timely completion of the project
- Responsible for communicating the project status to both internal and external parties
- 3-5+ years of prior managerial level experience
- Prior work experience as an analyst or in a support role
- Extensive experience preparing reports for management review and communicating the status of the project to both internal and external parties
- Experience gathering the data of the program artifacts and managing IT Change Control Processes
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Healthcare industry is a plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!