2rbConsulting is seeking several experienced IT Auditors for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in either Oakland or El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for leading and managing information technology audits and advisory engagements
- Assess the design and effectiveness of internal controls for systems, networks, and applications in accordance with laws, regulations, policies, standards, and procedures using established tools and techniques
- Provide post-audit reviews of information technology to assist management in developing solutions and mitigating risks
- Responsible for preparing and delivering reports and presentations to various levels of management
- Work with management and colleagues to execute advisory engagements and broad risk assessments based on various frameworks and standards
- Must have Information Systems or Information Technology (IT) experience
- Extensive experience with Audits, Auditing, or as an Auditor is required
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of prior relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of internal audit and risk management practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of information security framework and standards
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is highly preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a strong plus
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Internal audit experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Must be able to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 7 years of prior relevant experience is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.