Help Desk Specialist
El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Help Desk Specialist for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It’s the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for the remote support to users with technical problems and IT issues in an advanced network environment
- Provide support via telephone and chat for the diagnostics and troubleshooting of computers and network services to local and remote access users
- Responsible for providing ticket status updates and metric reports to management
- Develop, document, implement and audit standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to Help Desk IT Support
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in a Help Desk or Support Center related field
- Excellent computer and network troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience providing end-user support and general training in the use of various software packages
- Strong ability to function independently and produce results that meet standards of quality, timeliness, and accountability
- Prior experience working in an advanced network environment
- Exceptional customer service skills are required
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates