We’re looking to hire talented Frontend Engineers to join an exciting and fast-growing team in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will be a part of a team that is focused on creating web-based experiences that empower developers to have fine-grained control over their environments.
We’re seeking individuals who have a passion for architecting and building web applications, and those who are interested in upcoming web standards.
- This person will work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers, and UX designers to build browser-based user experiences that improve the security of the organization’s customers.
- Will be tasked with driving the operational excellence of the services owned by the team, including improving the performance and security of the application
- Web applications design and development experience is required
- 3+ years of experience in a software or web development role is required
- Experience with Java or C++/C#/.NET and the Spring Framework is required
- Must have experience developing with MVC/MVM frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, React)
- Understanding of best testing practices
- Able to solve difficult software and UX problems with some ambiguity. Pushes for information to avoid solving the wrong problem and mitigate UI risks early in the process to avoid feature delays
- Strong ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, objects, promises).
- Able to articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and toolsets.
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support). Knows when it is appropriate to make graceful fallbacks.
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Informatics or equivalent experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!