440 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109
We’re looking to hire talented Front-End Engineers to join a fast-growing team in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role should be an expert at developing front-end software with the ability to solve straightforward user interface and UX problems.
- Bridge the gap between design and engineering by crafting high-quality, performant, and customer-centric user experiences
- Work collaboratively with UX designers, software engineers, domain experts, and users
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and refining prototypes for a multitude of unique and different user interfaces
- Create the vision and communicate, innovative solutions to a wide variety of user experience challenges including: mobile, desktop, and wearable devices
- Responsible for evaluating and documenting any new creative and/or engineering standards or patterns
- Rapidly build and iterate on polished, high fidelity front-end experiences that express design intent
- Minimum 3+ years of exp. with front-end languages and libraries
- Minimum 3+ years of exp. with front-end fundamentals (e.g., client vs. server rendering)
- Must be able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch, and extend when necessary
- Must be able to write code that is production quality, tested, and maintainable, with minimal defects
- Strong understanding of how front-end code and experience are delivered to users (HTTPS, DNS, CDNs, app stores)
- Must be proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
- Strong understanding of how to be efficient with resource usage and the implications of introducing dependencies
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! No third-party candidates please!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.