Enterprise Systems Program Manager
9737 Washingtonian Blvd Suite 500 Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced IT Program Manager for a long term contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Washington, DC.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans. Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes. Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 5 years of leadership experience and 10 years in managing projects.
- Extensive PROGRAM management experience for enterprise wide programs.
- PMP required other certifications are a plus, ie CISSP, PgMP, etc
- Must show demonstrated program strategy and work in an Agile environment.
- Experience with security programs/projects a big plus.
- Superior communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or another related field or equivalent work experience.
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. NO THIRD PARTY or Visa Sponsorship arrangements are available for this role.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.