Enterprise Monitoring or Tools Engineer
El Dorado Hills, California
Our client is seeking experienced IT Enterprise Monitoring or Tools Engineer to work on a contract project in El Dorado Hills, CA.
This is contract role, and requires individuals hired to complete a background and drug test, and work as W-2 employees of 2rbConsulting. No visa sponsorships or relocation are provided.
Provide first and second level of support, analysis, and troubleshooting to resolve issues with event monitors.
Perform periodic audits of monitors under each toolset to ensure currency with application and system events and those monitors will work correctly.
Provide written technical recommendations to improve monitoring capabilities.
Proactively work to ensure compliance with all company policies and practices.
- ?3-5 years’ experience in an enterprise monitoring role.
- Intermediate Windows/UNIX systems administrator skill set.
- Working knowledge of a scripting language – Required.
- Previous experience with documentation and content management and development of process documentation for a shared knowledgebase- desirable.
- Healthcare/Payer operations experience – desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- College degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with one or more of the toolsets: IBM Application Performance Management, Evanios, Netcool, Splunk, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, ServiceNow, SolarWinds, TriZetto Facets™
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to pass a background check and drug screen.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.