Dynamics CRM Consultant
Charlotte, North Carolina
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Consultant for a 3-month contract for a client in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The primary purpose of this role will be to execute the customers MCS PLA offering, assist in defining the infrastructure necessary to support the number of users on premises, and lead 2 offshore resources.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and deployment of Dynamics CRM in a large enterprise environment
- Must have a strong understanding of the MS PLA for Dynamics CRM
- Experience with mapping processes to Microsoft Dynamics CRM project plan, deciding on default values, and identifying any required customizations
- Ability to implement planned customizations
- Ability to determine how Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be deployed on the network and how users will access the systems
- Experience with Memory, User Licenses, Subscriptions, etc.
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates must be able to work onsite in Charlotte, North Carolina and must be able to start immediately.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.