Digital Product Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Digital Product Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for assuming the end-to-end responsibility for the strategic value, usability, and performance of one or more of the organization’s digital products.
- Document feature requirements with corresponding success criteria using project-defined tools
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to capture and prioritize design elements within each feature
- Manage multiple features and enhancements of medium-to-large scale & complexity
- Responsible for defining UX goals, KPIs, and measurement plans independently
- Responsible for successful execution of complex enhancements and new features against business goals
- Create product update communications independently varying from release announcements to content for executive review and decision making
- Minimum of 7+ years of industry experience in a technology environment
- At least 5+ years of exp. and demonstrated ability to use analytics and optimization tools to inform product planning and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to work with design and engineering to deliver customer facing features
- Hands on experience in developing roadmaps, priorities, features, story outlines, writing user stores, refining product backlogs and coordinating/prioritizing
- Strong ability to understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies and tools
- Must be a strategic and analytical thinking
- Able to work independently, drive and own outcomes
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.