Digital Product Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Digital Product Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for defining and driving the technical solutions strategy and delivery for the organization’s Retail in store production system.
- Responsible for defining and socializing the product’s long-term strategy and plan
- Lead risk mitigation and product management; lead problem resolution as issues arise
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking product feedback to help in the prioritization of development product releases
- Gather detailed problems from internal client interviews and turn them into features, epics and stories that set the direct for commerce engineering teams
- Collaborate with internal customers on training, testing, and related activities
- Responsible for facilitating trade-off decisions between investment, schedule and customer benefit
- Must be able to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues, and be able to influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to write clear product requirements is required
- Must be detail and results-oriented, and have the ability to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Product Manager within a technology environment
- 3+ years of experience in building applications in commerce and/or customer loyalty area
- Strong technical knowledge in Java or .Net, REST, Hadoop, Impala, Spark, latest user interface technologies, etc. is preferred
- 3+ years of technical development experience developing web-based applications
- Strong knowledge in web application and SaaS is highly preferred
- Retail experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies and tools (Jira, Rally)
- BA/BS in Computer Science
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.