2880 Lakeside Drive Suite 331 Santa Clara, CA 95054
Our client, a company specializing in cloud security solutions, is looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer for a full-time role in Santa Clara, CA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting the growth of the company’s infrastructure. We’re looking for highly motivated individuals who are eager to take on big challenges and who are driven to deliver value.
This organization offers a Comprehensive benefits plan, flexibility with time off, gym facility access, and fun company events and activities.
- Strong experience with cloud service providers, particularly AWS and GCP
- Strong experience with cloud monitoring technologies (ELK stack, Nagios, Pingdom, etc.)
- Extensive experience with automation/configuration management tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Experience with build tools such as Jenkins, SBT, Maven, and Gradle including group up implementation
- Strong understanding of network, cloud, and service security
- Strong understanding of CI/CD principles as well as Docker containers
- Able to work on large or complex projects and experience working part of a globally distributed team
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field with a minimum of 5+ years of Linux/Unix administration
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.