12770 Gateway Dr Tukwila, WA 98168
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Desktop Administrator for a contract role with a well-known financial institution. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for performing medium complexity level desktop support and troubleshooting problem areas in a timely manner.
- Responsible for responding to incoming calls, tickets, and emails regarding desktop problems
- Perform Tier 2 onsite analysis, diagnosis and resolution
- Administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products
- Monitor and troubleshoot end-user desktops, laptops, and related hardware and software
- Responsible for following and maintaining documented procedures for managing, logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations
- Minimum 3+ years of experience supporting desktops, laptops, and mobile devices is required
- Effective client-side networking and telephony skills required
- Strong knowledge of core client-side application is required
- Proficiency with A+, N+, MCDST and Apple iOS is a plus
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate is required
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems that arise during non-business hours
- Occasional travel required
- Associate’s degree in IT or related discipline is required, or equivalent work or educational experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Please, no Third-Party candidates.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!